Commercial Building Inspection
If you have not yet gotten a commercial building inspection, you could be missing out on important information. A qualified commercial property inspector can uncover problems before you invest in a property, saving you money on repairs. Business owners in Atlanta, GA, as well as throughout the state, have been relying on Get It Done Home Inspections for over 10 years.
Once you get an inspection, you'll feel better knowing about any potential problems. Better yet, we might find that everything is looking good. Call today to learn more about our commercial services.
5 BUSINESSES THAT NEED THEIR PROPERTY INSPECTED
Does your building require a commercial building inspection? Get It Done Home Inspections often inspects:
- Gas stations
- Retail stores
If you plan on setting up shop anywhere in Georgia, turn to an expert commercial property inspector to get all the information you can on your prospective property. Contact us today to discover how we can assist you.
Property Condition Report (PCR)
Hire Get It Done for a comprehensive PCR - Property Condition Report that will include
The condition of the building whether it's an apartment complex, condo (business or residential complex, office buildings, factories and warehouses, gas stations, strip malls, storage, high rises, parking structures, etc.
- The condition of the HVAC system and its components
- The condition of the roof and exterior plus its type and age.
- The condition of the parking lot: egress and ingress, plus ADA parking spots.
- The condition of the plumbing including the type of water heating, supply piping, etc.
- The condition and type of electrical including service size and voltage, supplier, any safety concerns.
- The condition of the interior.
- Documents searches/review for in depth investigations into cover ups and maintenance.
- Plus Costs to Remedy all Physical Deficiencies and costs of further study.
We hire needed experts such as ADA specialists, FHA specialists, environmental experts if a Phase 1 Inspection is needed, fire/life specialists, security specialists, elevator specialists, engineers if the structure is above 3 stories, and specialists that conduct roof core testing, soil testing, and concrete core testing with your approval.